Sat, Mar 26|
Barista Training Day @ Caffelatte Brussels
In depth barista training brought to you by industry professionals. Five hours intensive course with lot of practice.
Time & Location
Mar 26, 11:00 AM – 4:30 PM GMT+1
Bruxelles, Rue du Commerce 19, 1000 Bruxelles, Belgium
About the event
This intensive 5 hour cours is intended for home enthusiasts, beginner baristas and those looking for a refresher course.
We will explore basic techniques in setting your machine and grinder and creating the perfect espresso, basic coffee menu and alternative brewing methods.
We will then give you a glimpse of a typical Caffelatte daily workflow and our multiple orders handling techniques.
- Know your coffee: introduction to coffee harvesting, processing and roasting and why they are important to know
- Coffee blends vs single origins: what’s the difference
- Who is a barista and what is his role
- Grinder and espresso machine: setup, operation, cleaning and maintenance
- Consistency in espresso extraction by daily quality control
- Milk frothing techniques, temperature and textures
- Alternative coffee brewing methods
- A coffee list: drinks preparation and presentation
- Workflow efficiency
Starting time: 10:30 am
Ending time: 16:00 pm
Break: 30 minutes lunch break with snacks* (and coffee!) offered.
*partcipants are allowed to bring their own food
A training day @Caffelatte
Intense barista course